Well, it has been a while since I’ve posted anything on here. It has taken lots of time and energy (oh and cash) to get the lovely Poppet II sea worthy… first the engine (I am now on engine no.4 and have a Mercury 4 which is great, but gonna be slower than everyone else I know through the water!). The latest has been the battery. But all of that is to come…. over the next few posts I will catch you up 😉
In the last post I wrote about my new cushion material, so after what felt like days and nights of sewing (on my 80’s sewing machine that I’ve used for years but hadn’t read the book – but now I sort of know what I’m doing!) I made myself a seat cushion for the v-berth and turquoise curtains – to match the plates! when making the curtain tie backs, I had help from a furry friend… not! But anyway – my first sewn zips and chorded seams… I think I did ok.